Monday, October 10, 2011

Meet Me on Monday





Welcome to the 52th edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"
brought to you by Java.


Questions:

1.  The best part of waking up each day is __________?

waking up each day.....being alive.....
2.  How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

Time keeps on slipping into the future.....but most days I feel like I'm in my 30s
3.  Red or Green Apples?

although I sometimes enjoy a Granny Smith Apple, my preference is a Gala which is pinkish red
4.  Do you forgive easily?

Yes, what's harder is forgetting
5.  If you could live in any home on a television series, which would it be?
Thinking of the shows I've watched, I can't think of a single one which has a home where I've said, I'd like to live there...I have seen some homes online that I'd love to live in. It would be an older home which has been restored. 


Have a blessed day, I'm off to get my Mammogram.
Mama Bear

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers, some of ours were similar. I'll be off to have my mammogram next Monday! Have a great Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is a mammogram month, huh? I'm a Gala apple person myself, and I totally agree with you on number four -- the forgetting is definitely the hard part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, forgetting is the hardest part. Think "PINK"

    Sonya M. Jones
    Tee-iabo Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Red Delicious apples.

    The only home I can remember really admiring on TV was Green Gables in Anne of Green Gables -- I first saw the film with Megan Follows on PBS.

    ReplyDelete