Saturday, October 8, 2011

Funny Friday


good morning everybeary
Wil here
I know today is not Friday
but I didn't get to post yesterday.
Mama asked me to share 
some new additions
to the Bear family...
these are not "real"
though...
she said she found them at one
of those Antique places 
and they 
were less than $3
each.
The Angel one is in the guest bathroom
where she keeps her angel collection
the others are on the kitchen 
hutch.
All the other "real" bears like me
say, Hi!
Wil




This cup, she found at the thrift Shop...

Note from Mama Bear: I'm praising God this morning, my son is back in the States...should be back home with his family in Texas sometime in the next two weeks....

4 comments:

  1. I have the top one! That cup is perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wil,

    First - Praise God for bringing Mama Bear's son home safely.

    Well, you sure have a few nice "unreal" bears for your collection. It's YOUR collection, right? Of course it is. They look like Boyd Bears.

    Maybe your Mom could find a teddy mug with "Wil" on it. Perfect for tea and honey.

    Have a fun Saturday.

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bears.. wonderful news to have your son back in the states... safe travels to Texas...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful news that your son is stateside!! I know you have to be thrilled! :)

    ReplyDelete