Monday, October 17, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Questions:Questions:

1.  The thing that scares me the most is _heights__?
2.  Do you like nuts in your Chocolate Chip cookies?

I'm not a big fan of Chocolate Chip Cookies but I like nuts in anything.
3.  If you couldn't change the channel, what tv show would drive you from the room?
America's Home Videos and many others as well.
4.  Pulp or no pulp in your Orange Juice? 
Low Pulp
5.  Who do you miss the most?

Mother and Daddy


That was short and sweet..If you'd like to play along, visit Java here.1.  The thing that scares me the most is __________?
**************************************2.  Do you like nuts in your Chocolate Chip cookies?

Yesterday, Honey Bear and I went for a long walk and took lots of photos. Here are some of the Cotton Field we walk around. Its at the end of our street.



As you can see, it is ready to be picked.

See those houses in the top right portion, that is where we're headed.
We want to walk there and it is much further and
more dangerous to go by way of the road.
No sidewalks on the main road.

He's blazing a trail for me. Actually, he's following the
Deer tracks.

Can you see them in this photo?
And better in the one below?
See that one is smaller?
It must have been a Doe and her Fawn


At the edge of the Cotton Field and near the houses are some
mature trees as you saw in the photo.....Underneath were lots of
acorns that the Deer feed on.
 See these unopened or partly opened Boles?

We would go back and pick those once all the cotton was harvested. 
Those would go to the gin also, but must have used a different
process to get the cotton out.

3.  If you couldn't change the channel, what tv show would drive you from the room?Have a blessed day.....
Mama Bear
4.  Pulp or no pulp in your Orange Juice?
5.  Who do you miss the most?

5 comments:

  1. Really, you don't like America's Funniest Home Videos? I love it (most of the time -- they have some where I have to turn the channel) but my husband can only stand so much of it. But I haven't seen it in a long time. The last time I watched it seemed mostly ones they had shown before. I wonder if the advent of YouTube has hurt their business.

    I love chocolate chip cookies. Can't eat nuts much anymore. though -- my husband can't digest them very well and I can't chew them as well due to dental problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nuts in everything, too. But I like lots and lots of pulp in my OJ! Your cotton field photos are fun. I love living here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cotton fields are so pretty. I like nuts in my cookies and no pulp in my juice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those cotton field pictures! Brings back memories!

    AHV is one of my favorite shows, I laugh my head off when it's on! LOL!

    I love lots of pulp in oj, and love nuts in anything, but not supposed to eat them anymore :-(
    I also love choc chip cookies, but can't eat those either :-((

    I'm also VERY fearful of heights!!!!!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete