Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window...sunny and 82 degrees...beautiful Lake Eufaula State Park is where I am and the view is awesome
Hearing...the AC 
I am thinking...what a special Autumn this is
Feeling thankful for...A safe journey yesterday...it is about a 5 hour drive but my friends and I stretched it to 7...we stopped at antique malls, fabric stores and at Cracker Barrell for lunch.....friends: both old and new....this organization and the work they do all over the state in their clubs, communities and Counties
I am remembering...How much fun I had on our mini vacation.
Creating this...I brought some projects to work on but so far there hasn't been much idle time...
I am currently reading...Love Transcends Time
One year ago today...I was getting ready for State Conference....reading a Jan Karon book
I am hoping...everything goes well here at conference and my entries in cultural arts do well
On my mind...getting my pumpkin on....we're dressing up in costumes tonight...
Noticing that...I've been straying from my diet
Pondering these words...A smile is the light in your window, that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside...Denis Waitley
From the kitchen...Its closed
Around the house...N/A
I am praying for...everyone who came to conference and their travel home
A few plans for the week...conference ends on Thursday around noon and we return home....I have no plans for the rest of the week
One of my favorite things....spending time with friends....renewing acquaintances each year at this conference
From my picture file...

1 comment: