Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween and Meet Me On Monday





Welcome to the 55th edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"



Questions:

1.  My current weather is _______? 

38 degrees, 3C and cloudy but sunshine is in the  forecast and a high in the upper 60s
2.  What is your favorite sound? 

The absence of...or silence

3.  What is the worst flavor of ice cream?
I'm not sure there is one...of course there might be some weird flavors but I've never tried them...I don't particularly like the solid chocolate...I would rather is was Chocolate Swirl or the one with 3 flavors side by side.
4.  What magazine do you look for when you are stuck in the waiting room? Well, I usually take my current book along if I know I'll have to wait....but occasionally, I forget it and have to choose a magazine....usually one of the ones that are Home oriented, not gossip or sports.
5.  What is your favorite condiment? black pepper



Brought to you each week by Java.

I'm going to Pea's Halloween Party
dressed like this
Trick or Treat!!

6 comments:

  1. If I am at the computer, reading, or something else that involves thought, I like silence. If I am puttering in the kitchen or falling asleep I like to have music playing. I can't stand to have constant noise, and even when people are over, even people I love, I need to retreat somewhere for some silence for a bit.

    I prefer books, too, but if I read magazines I am drawn to those based on home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love silence. I only wish there was more in my life. I usually take a book with me too. Hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were 83 yesterday, today should be the same.
    I love black pepper too! Have a fun Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, "silence is golden"! I love your Halloween costume, by the way!

    Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do tend to have the radio on most days so silence is not one of mine.
    Rum and Rasin Ice cream is tops.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your trick or treat photo!! Happy Halloween to you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete