Saturday, October 22, 2011

Friday Show & Tell

Its the middle of the night or early morning on Saturday
and I can't sleep.
I  thought I would redo my post from this morning
that I was unable to post for some reason.
Here are a few things I added to my Fall
decorations this year.
This table runner is one I found at Joann's 
after the season last year


These candle holders I purchased at my favorite 
thrift store and the 
Harvest sign I found at Dollar
General

this candle holder showed up in the window one day...
I knew that Honey Bear must have found it on one of his walks
along the railroad track that runs behind the company
where he was working. It is about a foot tall and I think it might
be from Home Interiors

4 comments:

  1. I hate being awake in the early hours but at least with a blog there is always something to do... love the teddy candle holders...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that table runner. You are so smart to look for good deals after the season. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. It's been delightfully cool way down here and I've been loving it! Much love, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that table runner. I don't get out to Joanne's as often as I'd like to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the table runner is great! I love hitting Joann's sales at the end of the season. You can find some great stuff that way.

    ReplyDelete