I am joining Susan for:
Outdoor Wednesday #116
At our home in Memphis, we had an arbor over the front entrance where Carolina Jasmine grew....When we were getting ready to move here, Honey Bear dug up a few sprigs and potted them....they grew in the pot until the next Spring when he built this fake fence outside our bedroom window....It was to block the view of our neighbor's drive and to give us a place to put the Jasmine....He planted it there and that was two years ago..This is the first year it has really looked this good in bloom....I took the first few photos at the beginning of March and the last two on Thursday of last week.
It is covered in clusters of blooms like this.
Joining Joyce for:
Wednesday Hodgepodge foolishness
volume 201. April rolls in at the end of this week and in celebration of that infamous date (April 1) answer this question-what is something foolish you've done?
trusted the wrong person
2. With April comes Easter and that classic edible treat known as Peeps...so tell me...what's your favorite way to eat/fix chicken? That's wasn't what you were expecting was it? I 'fooled' you. teehee
3. What's the best museum you've ever visited? Or your favorite? Or the one you'd most like to visit?
I once went to a Teapot exhibit at Brooks Museum in Memphis which I enjoyed.
4. You know what they say about April showers....what's your preference-a bath or a shower?
5. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"-fact or fiction? Why? ]
If it is a short absence, I'm not sure it makes the heart grow fonder exactly but it certainly makes the homecoming sweeter...
6. What's your favorite product made/grown in your home state/province?
7. What is going on in the world today that affects you the most?
The war since my son is serving in harm's way..
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Time for lunch