It’s time for Outdoor Wednesday # 113Signs of Spring are everywhere.
Hailed as the first sign of Spring in some places, the Robin is here year round...we just see more of them this time of year.***************************************************
Wednesday Hodgepodge Mardi Gras Style- Vol 17
It’s time for Outdoor Wednesday # 113
Signs of Spring are everywhere.
Welcome to the Wednesday Hodgepodge and our own little Mardi Gras..
where Joyce posts a series of questions and we all get to read each other's answers
1. The season of Lent begins on March 9 this year.....do you participate and if so, in what way?
No, I didn't even know about the religious aspects of this event until I was an adult and asked a friend who was Catholic to explain it to me
2. Traditionally pancakes are eaten on the day known as Shrove Tuesday which is the last day before Lent (March 8th this year) So....butter and syrup? Blueberry? Chocolate chip? Ewwww, no thanks!! What's your pleasure when it comes to eating pancakes?
Butter and Maple Syrup
3. Spring is coming. (It is oming. (It is coming, right?) What's your favorite springtime flower and do you suffer from seasonal allergies? That's two questions I know but they're lightweights.
My favorite springtime flower is Iris although it doesn't bloom until May...I guess the second one would be Tulip.....And yes, definitely have seasonal allergies....my season used to be Fall but now its Spring and mostly the Bradford Pears..I'll get better once those blooms are gone.
4. "Our opinion of people depends less upon what we see in them than upon what they make us see in ourselves." Author unknown. Agree or disagree? Why?
5. Since it's "March" and also the season of Mardi Gras...have you ever been in a parade? What's the best parade you've ever seen?
I'm trying to remember....I think I've always been a spectator...and the best one was at Disney World.
6. You would jump up and down and shout for joy right now if someone told you_________?
I'd lost 10 pounds in my sleep.
7. How clean is your car on the outside? Inside? Is there junk in your trunk?
I had my car cleaned two weeks ago and although it rained on it Saturday night, it is still fairly clean because I had rain-ex put on so water would sheet off.....I drive a van so have no trunk..the only thing in the back is a map and my reusable bags..in the middle is a blanket and the shades for the windshield. In the front in a bag with cds, a pen and bottle of water.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I renewed my virus protection this weekend and it slows down the computer...seems these things are always downloading updates when I am trying to post.