I've been seeing this for a while now on some of my favorite blogs...I like these question memes and decided to play along today.
March on into the Wednesday Hodgepodge-Vol 16
1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you?
Well, Happy Birthday, Dr Seuss! My favorite way to eat eggs is soft scrambled with cheese. I would eat them in a house, I would eat them with a mouse.
2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
No, but February sure went out like one with 45-60mph winds, rain, tornadoes and the works.
3. Do you work better or worse under pressure?
I guess the answer to this would be, yes, as I seem to put off things until just before it has to be done....I even have dreams or nightmares about missing the deadline or forgetting to pack, leave for the airport on time, etc.
4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us, is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?
I'm inside the USA....cannot think of any madness going on around here
5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
I guess that would be in bed at night as I seem to let thoughts keep me awake at times...that is why I stay up so late so I'll fall asleep quickly.
6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
That would be Pajamas.
7. Do you use sarcasm?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm thinking of going for a walk after I finish my morning coffee.