Yes, all of the trees are blooming and the grass is growing...Temperatures have been pleasant in the day time....
the temperature outside is just right.
2. Besides the weather, what's put a spring in your step recently?
getting out walking
3. How does Easter impact you?
I'm thankful for the cross and that Jesus Christ died to set me free...
4. I saw this somewhere on Facebook and thought it would make a fun Hodgepodge question. Which of the following would you find most disappointing...
a just stuffed taco shell breaking open and spilling out before you take the first bite? dropping a just-purchased Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts coffee? opening the peanut butter jar and finding it empty? upending onto the sidewalk a just-purchased ice cream cone? a burnt bagel popping up in your toaster when you're rushing breakfast? or cutting into an avocado and finding out it's rotten?
a just stuffed taco shell breaking open and spilling...
5. What's something held together with tape at your house? Or a paper clip? Or a wing and a prayer?
Honey Bear recently glued a broken stepping stone together if that counts...
7. What's something you'd build if you knew how?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Made a visit to Tuesday Morning earlier today for some retail therapy....sometimes you just have to get out of the house...Now, cornbread is in the oven, corned beef hash is cooking along with some beans. All set for Honey Bear's lunch when he gets in from work.
I've managed to stick to my calorie goal and have walked two days this week. Already I am feeling better.
Hop on over to "From this side of the Pond" to play along with Joyce