Outdoor Wednesday is hosted by Susan.
Scroll down for
First fire of the season
Honey Bear is building a green house
Why do Crows play a role in
I think this is just a Blackbird.
Black Capped Chickadee
Wednesday Hodge Podge
Mucho Fun #471. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening?
2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
I would say, no, I enjoy change and doing things differently
3. What food product (no longer readily available) do you remember and miss from days gone by?
I know there must be something but at the moment, nothing comes to mind...
4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened?
.... we were talking about my husband's left handed catchers mitt which used to stay in one of his drawers and realized we've not seen it in years....we also had one of those swing handle ice chests which disappeared in one of our moves.
5. Zoo~circus~ carnival...your favorite?
Zoo.....and County or State Fairs
6. What song makes you feel instantly happy?
Zippity Do Da
7. To what extent are you an argumentative person?
I dislike arguments and dissension of any kind
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've been strolling through Halloween costumes on Amazon.com.....why are so many of them made sexy? We're supposed to dress in a costume for one of our meals at the State Conference. I used to dress up as a witch on Halloween to answer the door but got rid of my costume thinking I wouldn't do that anymore....so I've been looking at costumes. I think I'm just going to dress as a black cat like my "Smokey". Simple and inexpensive.
Thanks to Joyce for hosting and coming
up with some great questions each week.