Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pay it Forward

Last year on September 23, I posted about
PIF
Here are the rules:
1. The first 3 people to visit my blog & leave a comment here on this post saying they want to participate will receive a homemade gift from me. You are allowed 1 year (according to the rules) in which to send out the gift, but I plan on making something & sending it on much sooner than that.
2. You must have a blog of your own to participate in the PIF.
3. You must post about the PIF on your blog & you must offer the challenge of a PIF.By accepting my PIF, YOU agree to host a PIF on your blog, you will agree to send a homemade gift (within 1 year) to the first 3 people who sign up on your blog to participate in your PIF & so it continues.
Donnie at New Blessing Everyday
Kathy at Eds Funny Bunny
&
Kayren at Pink Daisy Girl

Answered the challenge...
I bet you girls thought I'd forgotten...
See rule #3...it says you have a year and
I missed it by a little but
I am gearing up to send out my gifts...
email me your snail mail address
and just watch out for your postman...

3 comments:

  1. I'd kind of forgotten with all the chaos going on here, but now I'd better get on the ball! Watching for the postman now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO excited! I'll email my address shortly :)

    ReplyDelete