Humpty Dumpty sat on a Hodge Podge Vol. 76
Joyce asks:1. My daughter2 is graduating from university this month and plans to teach elementary school. What are three qualities you most want to see evidenced in a teacher? Patience, Stamina, Sense of Humor
2. You can tell a lot about a person by_the company they keep_. I know, I know but that is what came to mind...
3. What song makes you think spring? I don't know: Green Green Grass of Home; Walking on Sunshine; You Don't Bring me Flowers.
4. May 1st is Mother Goose Day...share your favorite nursery rhyme. Little Miss Muffet...never thought about it so I just picked one
5. What makes someone unforgettable? Love
6. Should music and/or art be part of a well rounded education? The key word here is well-rounded so I'd say yes...
7. What social situations make you flustered or nervous? speaking before a group....I'd rather fade into the background
8. Insert your own random thought here.