1. Finish this sentence - The thing I dislike most about shopping is....If it's grocery shopping, I'd have to finish the sentence with: loading and unloading the car, putting the items away............any other kind of shopping, not much to dislike about it, except at Christmas time, then its the crowds.
2. What is your favorite flavor of jello? Strawberry which I use to make Strawberry Pretzel Salad
3. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day who would you be and why? I can't imagine.....I do sometimes envy people with servants to do everything for them...I think I could enjoy that for a day....then again envy is like coveting which is a sin...
I'm pretty happy with my life, I don't have to go out to work, I'm my own boss, no employee review, no disgruntled co-workers, AC, plenty of food, my own transportation....and someone who loves me....pretty much perfect!
4. Who changes the lightbulbs at your house? I do, of course!
And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around! (answer in the comments)
5. What summertime food do you look forward to the most?
Me? That would be fresh tomatoes for BLTs
Hop over to Heather's place and play along.
Thanks, Heather for hosting today.
Honey Bear went to work so this seems like any other Monday to me. I am looking at crafting books, thinking about projects to start for Christmas gifts.....I'll, most likely, make the bed, get dressed, and then putter around the studio some before lunch...
I will remember that this day is a day to remember those who have died in service to our country, protecting the freedoms I enjoy so much.
Hope you're having a super morning....