Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me



1. Finish this sentence - The last book I read and enjoyed was....The Last Boyfriend by Nora Roberts....I'm enjoying the book I'm reading now but thought this question probably meant the last book I finished.

2. Do you have special Victoria Day (Canadian) or Memorial Day (US) traditions?  If you don't live in Canada or the US, what is the next holiday that you are celebrating where you are? We usually have a family gathering which includes hamburgers & hotdogs grilled and sometimes homemade ice cream with toppings of your choice....I decorate patriotic.....this year we'll have our gathering on Saturday and will also celebrate Wonder Boy's 14th Birthday.

3. If you could invent something to make your life simpler, what would it be?
a robot that cleaned the house to my specifications and did the laundry also.

4. What is your favorite recent blog post? I have to confess that I'm way behind on my reader list of favorite blogs' recent posts but I always enjoy those offered by Patricia here....she is a wonderful nature photographer.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5. What's blooming in your garden?

Thanks to Heather for hosting MQAM each week......
Java has no MMOM post up this morning.

6 comments:

  1. LOL...we're looking to invent the same thing...maybe we should work together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lantana, geraniums, wild onions are blooming. Soon when the heat hits full force, the lantana will be all that left. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you could invent that robot, he'd be worth millions :) As for what's blooming in my garden, my zinnias and butter bean bushes are full of blossoms!

    Concerning "Uncle Arthur"...rheumatoid arthritis is different than regular osteo-arthritis. Whenever RA flares up, it affects the entire body. I literally become ill with flu-like symptoms of fever, fatugue, stomach issues, loss of appetite--sometimes my hair even falls out--then of course there's increased joint pain/stiffness, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blueberries are starting ripen up. Happy birthday to Wonder Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My perennials are all spring ones and they bloomed too early this year, so nothing is blooming right now. My "big brother" is planning to help me out with some summer blooming plants this year. I'm planting basil this week. :)

    When you get your invention, please link it up in your blog! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arugula, Spinach, Roma Tomatoes, Brandywine Tomatoes, Carrots, Green Peppers, Pumpkin, Squash, Lavender, Star Gazer Lilies, Roses, and tons more lol!

    ReplyDelete