The Games of the 16th Hodge Podge
1. Are we always responsible for our actions? Are there any exceptions?
I want to say yes but sometimes we do something that unintentionally hurts someone else.
2. Has anyone from your home town become famous?
Not that I know of
3. January was National Slow Cooker month. Do you own a slow cooker/crock pot? Did you use it last month? What's a favorite dish you make using a slow cooker or crock pot?
Yes to both questions......I love my slow cooker and am considering buying a second, smaller one......In January, I made Chili and Chicken/Dumplings......I may do chicken and rice in it today....
4. How do you feel about private companies collecting data about you?
I think it is an invasion of privacy
5. The Games of the 2014 Winter Olympics kick off with their opening ceremony this coming Friday....will you be watching? Which Winter Olympic event would you most like to see in person? Have you ever been to Russia? Any desire to go, Olympics or otherwise?
I'm not sure I'll watch any of them.......Never been to Russia and don't desire to go
6. Share a good or bad sports related memory from your childhood or teen years.
I'm not into participating in sports myself but I enjoyed cheering my high school football team
7. What's a must have song for you on a work out play list? If you don't work out, run, swim, bike, walk, or anything else that could be construed as 'exercise', then what's a song that movtivates you to at least get up off the couch?
When I walk on the Treadmill, I like to sing along with my favorite collection of Country songs
8. Insert your own random thought here.
see the post below
Thanks to Joyce for these questions.