Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Nurturing the Hodge Podge Volume 164
1. What is something you'll never forget about the age you are right now?
I think about my Mother at this age and how she seemed older to me than I feel......I think to myself that she felt just this way.....young in an aging body...........I signed up for Social Security and Medicare this week.......enough said.
2. What's a household chore you've never done? How have you managed that???
I can't think of one.....I'm interested to see what others say....Joyce, I read your answer.....
3. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture? Explain?
I believe much of our personalities or natures are genetic.
4. Friday (February 28th) is 'Something on a Stick Day'...funny because Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens recently sent me an idea for a question relating to this topic. What's your favorite food eaten on a stick?
Toffee Ice Cream Bar or Orange Creme sickle
5. Which of your five senses do you treasure most, and why?
I only have four since I lost the sense of smell so many years ago......I would have to say "sight" as I love reading and seeing beautiful things.
6. What's the best music, theatre, or sporting venue you've been to? What made it great?
I loved The Lion King......the costumes were awesome.....I saw it at the Orpheum in Memphis.....Aren't those old theaters lovely?
7. It's the last week of the month...in five words or less bid adieu to your February.
Farewell cold and wet February
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Oh what a tease Mother Nature has been the last week or so..with daytime temperatures in the upper 60s with much sunshine, I've been out walking and seeing early signs of Spring.....my mood was uplifted.........now it is cold again and I just want to stay inside.
Thanks, Joyce for hosting.