Welcome to the latest edition of our weekly Wednesday Hodgepodge.
1. Have you ever been to the capital of the USA-Washington DC? If so what's your favorite site? If not, what site would you most like to see on a visit to that city someday in the future? Is it even on your list of places to visit?Yes, Honey Bear and I went in the Fall of 1991(I believe)...I really enjoyed the Smithsonian and Arlington.
2. When did you last attend a wedding? Are there any weddings on your summer calendar? Were you a summer bride? If you're single is summer the season of your dream wedding?It has been around 6 years since we last attended a wedding......None on our calendar for the summer....No, I was married in February.
3. What is your favorite way to eat strawberries?The way they come from the vine, only washed first.
4. What is one thing you are especially looking forward to this summer?Fresh Tomatoes
5. Do you use/like the self scanner at the grocery store?If I only have a few items and one of these check out lanes is open.
6. Share a favorite piece of common sense advice.I guess these are actually rules and only apply to our area of the country...Barefoot in May-Swim in June...these were Mother's rules
7. Barefoot, flip flops, tennis shoes, sassy sandal-your first choice for summertime?Barefoot....but since one needs to wear shoes when one is out and about, that would be sandals.
8. Insert your own random thought here.I intended this to be Wednesday's post.....I went to scan in some photos of our trip to Washington and realized I hadn't installed my printers software on the new computer...after looking every where I could think that it might be located, it was too late to post as I had other things to do...