Monday, June 13, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Welcome to the 48th edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"

Questions:

1.  What is your favorite yogurt flavor?I prefer Peach or Vanilla but sometimes eat Blueberry or Cherry. I also like the plain with some Raisin Bran Crunch on top for breakfast or on top of fruit salad.
2.  Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??In the Summertime, I wear ankle(sport socks)that are white when I'm walking....In the wintertime I usually wear colored socks that sorta match my pants, although I do like to wear wacky ones sometimes and always wear socks on Holidays like Halloween or St. Patrick's Day that match the theme....the only time I wear knee socks is with boots under a skirt in the Winter.
3.  How is the weather right now?Hot, Hot,****Hot as Robin Williams said in Good Morning, Vietnam.......and very dry...no rain for 3 weeks.
4.  Are you a fast typer?yes, very fast but I haven't timed myself.
5.  Red or White Wine?I usually prefer White but occasionally I'll drink red. I think it is better for me, health wise.
There you have my answers...to see how other people answered the same questions, hop over to Java's place.

3 comments:

  1. Very hot here as well. We had a forecast of rain over the weekend but only got a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sock freak . . . just gave away soem old ones to the rummage sale at church and still have close to 100 pairs. I love funky socks and have very few solid colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I had no idea that you liked funky socks, too. Just one more thing we have in common.

    About our pond, it is in the middle of the yard, and gets no shade--ever. We have some lily pads for shade, along with a couple of small palms beside the pond, but the water gets warm, in spite of a pump running 24/7.

    I lost a large koi last summer, then the fantail this year, so I'm assuming the heat played a part. I've read that goldfish do much better in cooler temps. Those are the only fish I've lost, except for the ones that my cats or pond birds manage to catch.

    ReplyDelete