Friday, September 22, 2017

A Simple Woman's Day Book on Funny Friday



FOR TODAY
Friday, September 22, 2017
Outside my window...
the sun is shining,everything is green, I spy
a couple of Doves around the feeder...
I am thinking...
I should be in the studio working...
A Bible Verse I'm sharing....
      1There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven—
      2A time to give birth and a time to die;
            A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted.

      3A time to kill and a time to heal;
            A time to tear down and a time to build up.

      4A time to weep and a time to laugh;
            A time to mourn and a time to dance.
I am thankful...
for a day at home...been a busy week...
In the kitchen...
there'll be quiche and fruit salad for dinner...
beef  stew tomorrow night...
I am wearing...
blue and white pajamas
I am creating...
more applique pieces for 
Holly Cottage Christmas quilt
A Song that stays on my mind...

I am reading...
Nora Roberts:
Born in Shame
I am hoping...
for progress today
I am looking forward to...
our Fall trip
In his Garden....
sweet potatoes haven't been dug up, yet
still getting okra and pepper..
From my  Photo album

 Looking forward to some scenes I like this...

Happy Friday..
Wil here..
yes, still wearing my summer outfit..
and it is way too warm for a furry bear
can't wait until I can put on my
Fall Sweater
Mama's wanting to put the
scarecrow out on the porch with
some pumpkins
what's happening at your 
place today...
Wil

4 comments:

  1. Your day sounds wonderful. We are getting rain (stopped right now but the sky is still leaden) and no work was done in the garden. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wil! I have my sweater on, the mornings up here in the mountains have been chilly and very foggy, afternoons warm up to about 80* which is warm for this time of year. M&D are waiting a few more weeks to take me on the Parkway to enjoy the bee-u-tee-ful fall colors.

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow !!! it's beautiful and so lovely,i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete