1. Do you try to set rules for yourself about how you use your time? Explain.
I'm afraid that I don't....I usually have specific tasks to do on certain days but that can completely change depending on the mood I'm in after coffee.
2. Monday was National Lighthouse Day. Have you ever visited a lighthouse? If not, do you have any desire to see one up close? Of the 10 Most Beautiful that made this list which would you most like to see in person- We visited one on Saint Simon Island on a tour but I've only been to that one.....there's one on our New England tour in October. Cape Neddick Light in Maine billed as the most photo graphed.
Lindau Lighthouse (Germany), Fanad Lighthouse (Ireland), Portland Head Light (Maine), Yaquina Bay Light (Oregon) The St. Augustine Light (Florida), Peggys Point Lighthouse (Canada), Start Point Lighthouse (England), Tower of Hercules (Spain), Bass Harbor Head Station (Maine), and White Shoal Light (Michigan)
When you've been away, what's your 'lighthouse' telling you you're on the right road home?
3. What have you unintentionally stopped doing? Is this something you need to pick back up and begin again, or is it something you need to let go of for now (or even permanently)?
We've very nearly stopped watching TV...but will be again for Football season.....We both watch videos online via Utube, Netflix, Acorn and Amazon....my sister visited with me this summer and she watched reruns of Ramon....I counted 15 different products advertised during a break...I couldn't stand it. I know there's devices to record and block out those but I don't have one.
4. We've had a full week of August. Share a GRAND moment from your month so far.
Honey Bear and I started the process of estate planning today with a lawyer...better late than never....that was a biggie.
5. Tell us one song you love with the word 'baby' in the title.
6. Insert your own random thought here.This Hodge Podge is from last week but I decided to do it today.
I guess I took July off from blogging.