Friday, August 25, 2017
Wednesday Hodge Podge
1. Did you watch the solar eclipse? Your thoughts? Sun Chips, Moon Pies, Starburst candies, a Blue Moon beer, a Sunkist orange, or a Milky Way candy bar...what's your favorite eclipse related snack on this list? Yes we watched some on TV, they covered Franklin Kentucky where there was a total eclipse as well as local....We did the paper plate thing to see it outside.
None of the above snacks.
2. What are you 'over the moon' about these days? What's something you enjoy doing every 'once in a blue moon'? 8 days until football season.......
drinking a frappuccino from Starbucks
3. Tell us about something in the realm of science that interests you. How do you feed that interest?
not sure if this qualifies but I like to read about certain diseases and their symptoms....
4. What are a few things you remember about going back to school as a child?
New clothes and books....seeing friends......how hot it was (no AC)
5. I've seen several versions of this around the net so let's make one of our own...share with us five words that touch your soul and briefly tell us why. Fall (there is just something about the atmosphere and the colors, babies and very young children, whenever I see one I can't help but smile, music,especially when it brings a memory, tomato, that first on from the vine in the summer and I get to eat it on a BLT, none of them are quite the same after that. Red, the color just makes me feel good.
6. Insert your own random thought here.The temperature this morning was 61, I walked outside with my first cup of coffee....Fall is in the air.
Thanks, Joyce, I don't know how you keep coming up with these questions but they always make one think.