Sunday, January 1, 2017

Update

Hello everyone and Happy 2017..........

Its been 3 months since my last post and this will be very short as I am pecking the keyboard with one finger.
All of last year, I suffered with increasing pain in my right shoulder. In late September, it was diagnosed as rotator cuff tear with spurs. On November 21, I had surgery to repair it and found out it was more of a tear than what the Doctor previously thought. Since then, my arm has been in a sling so I've had limited mobility. I miss writing my blog and journaling so much. I have learned to let things go which I can't chang like the words of the serenity prayer says.

6 comments:

  1. Sending prayers your way. I am so sorry to hear about your rotator cuff and I know I have heard that it is a long recovery. ((Hugs))
    May the New Year bring your health back to where you need to be and happiness ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of healing prayers to you. It's a long road to recovery, but it will happen. You have been missed.

    Happy New Year
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am so sorry! Hope it heals well with no complications. I've been chafing over the minor restrictions of having a broken toe - I can't imagine dealing with a shoulder injury, surgery, and recovery like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon! About 2 years ago I had surgery for a frozen shoulder, so I know the pain. Prayers to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You came to mind this morning -- I hope you're finding relief and feeling better. Praying for you, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete