Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Update

First, I came to my blog this morning and just couldn't think of anything to write so I visited some on my reading list and took off reading your favorite blogs, too. Interesting journey, always looking for interesting blogs and their owners from all places and walks of life...

Then I thought I'd do an update for those of you who have been following along for years, so here goes:

Honey Bear was an engineer and had a varied career which took us to different states in the south....then in 2011 he retired from that work, went to learn a new skill and worked in home health for 8 years. In 2019 he gave that up and is now volunteering with Hospice and Downtown Rescue Mission. He, also, is painting again and on Friday's goes to the Senior Center to attend an art class. He keeps his painting supplies and the works in progress out in the dining room where the light is good....In addition, he has his yard, garden and chickens to care for.

I have been a homemaker for the majority of my married life...I don't stay as busy with activities outside the home as I once did but I still keep busy with various clubs and groups.

I have written about my daughter some and the wee ones...not so wee anymore....The Princess started at Auburn University last fall....
This is probably from around 2008


Wonder Boy will graduate from same this Spring...He majored in Aeronautical Engineering.

My son has recently been deployed to Hawaii with his wife and my great grandson whom they are raising...Their oldest some finished college and is working in California, the younger son is at the University of South Carolina.

I wish I had a recent photo of the entire family but when they become adults it is hard to get them altogether....
Wonder Boy

22 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the update. Even though I knew much of this, I had forgotten some. I can remember when two of your grandkids were young children--it really marks the passing of time to see how they have grown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the update. My your grandchildren have really grown up I can remember them as being very young when I first started visiting.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes password does not work in Blockchain.

    Password is the main ingredient that helps in protecting the account from unwanted troubles. If your password is not working and you are looking for assistance to handle all the troubles, you can always ask for support from the team via calling on Blockchain support phone number who is ready to assist you at every step. You can directly contact the team anytime and avail solution that are easy to execute and users from any corner of the world get verified solutions from the professionals in nick of time.
    Click for more info: https://www.psnblockchain.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried to do an update on me too. I need to update about my grands! I enjoyed reading about you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you having trouble in dealing with trading bitcoin in Gemini account? Sometimes users get into trouble while selling and buying bitcoin. To handle this biggest issue in plain-sailing manner is the big task and in order to do that, users need to call on Gemini Customer Care Number 1833-464-7652 which is functional and the team is ready to support you in the best possible manner. Reach the team anytime to avail the best solutions that would be helpful in eliminating troubles in nick of time. Consulting the team of experts is a better decision as it saves your time and helps you to interact directly with the experts.
    For more info visit our website: https://www.geminidesk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the daily withdrawal limit of Blockchain?

    Are you a verified or non-verified user of a Blockchain account? Non-verified users get a daily 2 BTC of a withdrawal limit and on the other hand, verified users get upto 100 BTC a day. If you still are not a verified user but want to be the one, you should make sure that you have to provide your personal information and this process might take a few days to get completed. If you need any help, you can always call on Blockchain customer service number which is functional and the team is ready to support you at every step.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blockchain not verifying my account

    Is Blockchain verification process not working? Are you having endless troubles while verifying your account and you need assistance? If you don’t know how to resolve all such issues and need guidance, you can always take help from the team of elite professionals who are there to guide you. You can always call on Blockchain customer service number which is operational around the corner and any user can contact them and discuss their query to attain fine solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been awhile since I stopped in to peek at how you are doing. All is well at the "Little Homestead in the Village" (http://misskimmie-thebarefootgardener.blogspot.com/). Between normal chores, planning a larger garden and helping to live stream church and doing social media , I have plenty to keep busy. Way hoping to transplant some beets today but its raining. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. God bless you all! ~ Hugs ~ Miss Kimmie the Barefoot Gardener

    ReplyDelete
  9. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    #STAYSAFE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! I loved your update! Our babies are all grown up!!! I notice you haven't blogged in a while. I hope you are good. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your commitment to helping us learn

    ReplyDelete