Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saturday Scribbles

In the last two days, we've gotten 1 and 3/4 inches of rain for which I am most thankful...the garden will start producing again and the grass will turn green instead of brown.



 This photo made at the concert last weekend to 
benefit Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
 I tried to capture some of the butterflies on the Butterfly 
Bush with iphone instead of my Nickon
which is a little harder when the subject keeps moving


Had planned to go to the movies and see
the new Star Trek movie
but plans change so
I've been having a lazy morning
haven't even made the bed yet
but need to do something productive before
too long...

2 comments:

  1. I have for a long time loved the combination of deep orange with deep rose pink (the butterfly on your Butterfly bush). Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete