Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A Simple Woman's Daybook




For Today... Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 9:38 am

Outside my window...its 75 degrees and sunny

A Bible verse I'm sharing... James 1:19 Understand this,
my dear brothers and sisters:
You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak,
and slow to get angry.


I am thinking...I don't think I'm going to be
happy with Windows 10

I am thankful...to have this day at home

I am wearing...let's skip that


I am creating...
finished this section of Nature's 
Journey
I am going...to work on a scrapbook page today
I am wondering...if I'll ever get my computer
 back to normal
I am reading...The Rift-still
and The Girls of Atomic City
I am hoping...to get this published this time
I worked on it a little this morning
it is now 2:30 
In his garden...Purple Hull Peas
A song that stays on my mind...Easy on my Mind
In my kitchen...Spinach and Okra I 
prepared this morning


Please link back to The Simple Woman for other day books.



3 comments:

  1. The section of Nature's Beauty you have finished is beautiful.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice quilt!

    I haven't gotten Windows 10 yet. I hate the learning curve with new technology.

    I just got The Girls of Atomic City down to start today! I live near the facility that it is about so am eager to read it.

    ReplyDelete