Tuesday, August 18, 2015

This and That

I came online this morning to do my day book but we're having a rainy day so my energy and motivation have gone out the window...I hope this means the end of this summer's drought.

Instead, I cut up some boneless chicken, peppers, onions, carrots and added a teriyaki sauce to bake...put some rice on to simmer, read some blog posts....you know what?  I checked my spam folder and found some comments from readers...I'm so sorry, I've told them that these are not spam so hopefully I'll see them next time you comment, please keep visiting. 

Last night, I had a meeting and it seemed to go on forever, then when I got home and got in bed, I couldn't sleep...I watched the clock as the hours ticked away...after 1:00 before sleep came...way to much mental input too close to bedtime and my mind just will not shut down...do you have that problem.

Anyway, just a short post...maybe I'll do day book tomorrow.
Mama Bear   

4 comments:

  1. My sleep can be disrupted or hard to come by these days, too. I like to wind down in the evenings. It's rainy here as well - we have some plans this evening that wouldn't work in the rain so are trying to decide whether to go with Plan B or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a restless night, last night, too. I think we probably went to sleep about the same time... May be both rest better tonight :)

    Kathy (from Reflections by Kathy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to have some of your rain up this way. I know the farmers have started harvesting and probably don't want any, but things are just so dry and brown.

    Hope you rest better tonight.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete