Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday

Good Morning,
I have made a little progress. I have my January project traced and ready to stitch. I am using red floss.

It didn't show up well in this photo.

I chose some fabric yesterday. 

Having not seen the pattern, I'm not sure how this fabric will be used or even if it will be used. I will use the white on white for my stitcheries. I saw some fabric with bugs, birdhouses and butterflies. I think those would be good in a pattern about gardening. The print was large, though, and I wasn't sure if it would be good for this project. Are there large pieces? 
We don't have a quilt shop nearby. I bought these at a large craft store called Hobby Lobby. I love to go to a quilt shop where fabrics are displayed by color. Maybe I'll plan a road trip soon. There is a quilt shop near downtown that I visit occasionally. It is about 30 minutes from me.
Happy Stitching

5 comments:

  1. That stitching project looks really cute! I love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a fun little stitchery..... any escuse to visit a quilt shop?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a Hobby Lobby nearby (which I love) and a fabric store (JoAnn's) further away. I don't get to the fabric store often, and even though I don't sew very much, I do love to see all the quilting fabric lined up by color. The design looks like it will be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's going to be a pretty stitching and I love your background fabric. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute pattern--it's going to be so pretty!

    ReplyDelete