Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursday



Today I'm thankful for......
......temperatures in the 70s with low humidity
...cloudy skies
.......gasoline for my car
........milk for my coffee
.......fresh Okra, cut up and ready to fry
...good books to read
......blooms on the Butterfly Bush and the Mandevilla
.....Hummingbirds and Butterflies
.....baby birds
.....mine and Honey Bear's health
.....time to spend with some of my grandchildren
......safety for my son
......the love and companionship of Honey Bear
......a sweet daughter
.....friends
What are you thankful for today........

6 comments:

  1. always lots to be thankful for isn't there when we make the time to look....

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like Fiona stated above, the things that we can be thankful are by the thousands, if we just take time from our day to look.

    Love the fountain image you've shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of that but we have rain again... sigh....
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every day I realize more and more what I should be thankful for. It seems I forget to look for them.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have SO much to be thankful for! Thankful for (finally) having financial stability, but most of all for my wonderful family and friends who supported me through a very difficult time! I'm smiling again ... I have my spark back!

    ReplyDelete