Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wednesday Hodge Podge on Thursday


Here Comes the Wed. Hodgepodge-Vol 80



1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
66 and yes I knew them all. Some of them had been in school with me since I began at that school in 4th grade.

2. What was the last thing you photographed?


3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If its love what's something you eat that needs a pickle?
I love Dill pickles and those little Sweet Gherkins 

4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
Can't think of an answer to this one unless its the one about "Southern Hospitality"

5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend? Yes we used to have horses and had 4 born on our farm....I don't like to ride and only did it three times. We always try to watch all three of the Triple Crown races. We missed the second one because we forgot. And Saturday, we won't be home so we'll miss that one also.

6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie?
Father of the Bride

7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA that you'd like to see in person?
Not sure there is one. We tend to enjoy nature more than the usual tourist spots. I'd like to do an Alaskan Cruise to see Glaciers and those Mississippi River Cruises look interesting. I'd like to visit Oregon and also I'd like to tour the New England States.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've had a busy week and not much time for blogging. Yesterday, I spent the morning doing something with our Zucchini crop. I baked bread and put several packs of grated Zucchini in the freezer.

Thanks Joyce for continuing to come up with
interesting questions.

3 comments:

  1. There were 8 in my graduating class. I see a couple of them on Facebook and one other if I go visit the church I was in back then, but have lost touch with the others.

    I hope your visitor in your top photo passed on through and doesn't come back!

    Do you like the older Father of the Bride or the newer one? I like them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Father of the Bride" -- both the original and the remake! I also like "My Best Friend's Wedding". I grew up in Maryland, home of the Preakness, and we always watched all three races with avid interest, too. I'm *so* hoping that "I'll Have Another" will win at Belmont and be a Triple Crown winner!! :)

    ReplyDelete