Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me

1. Finish this sentence - I had a great....visit with family Saturday evening when we all met at a Catfish restaurant...all of my Mama's siblings who are still living were there along with cousins and my sister.....

2. What is your favorite kind of soda pop? Diet cola....not particular about brands

3. What is your weather like today? Right now, its 79 and cloudy....we had a shower early this morning and the humidity is 82%..Yuck!

4. What is your favorite workout song? Work out?  I don't walk to music...I like to think as I enjoy nature....occasionally, I'll play music when I clean but most of the time, the quiet is preferable to me.



And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5. Do  you like to go barefoot?

Thanks Heather for hosting.

3 comments:

  1. Love those get-togethers with extended family!

    Yes, I do go barefoot at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when our family is all together. I certainly go bare foot in the summer, but not when its cold.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete