Monday, April 2, 2012

Meet Me On Monday


Today is Monday, the second day of April
and time for MMOM
hosted by 
Heather.


1. Did you prank, get pranked or ignore April Fool's Day?
I thought about the fact it was April Fool's Day only once. Mostly, I
thought of it as my oldest granddaughter's Birthday.
2. What is the most unusual thing you have in your pantry or refrigerator right now?
I don't think there is anything unusual...there's some chicken which definitely needs to be tossed.
3. If you were in the "Miss America" (or another) talent competition, what would your talent be?
Based on the types of talents usually expressed by the contestants, I would be disqualified....I can't play an instrument....I might sing Karaoke if that was allowed.
4. What is one thing you miss about being a kid?
having my parents alive........
5. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
I have, actually changed my name, once when I married and took my husband's last name.....and again about 1996 when I changed my middle name....I had been called by my nickname for so many years that I decided to make it legal.

As time permits, pay a visit to Heather and check out the answers of the other MMOM players.

5 comments:

  1. Hope your granddaughter enjoyed her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cool story about changing your middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your granddaughter had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't have any "April Fool's" incidents except one acquaintance on Facebook tried to convince people she was pregnant. But I got "April fooled" on FB twice last year so I determined not to be taken in this time.

    I so agree with your answers to #4.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your granddaughter! I changed my middle name to my maiden name when I got married. Never thought about changing it to my nickname. But with my given name ending in the first two letters of my nickname, it would sound odd. lol

    ReplyDelete