Friday, March 30, 2012

Funny Friday


Good Morning, Everybear
Wil here
with my Funny Friday post
Its Official, I am going to Camp Good Bear
with all my friends.
I'm so excited!
Mama Bear has been shopping for 
essentials for 
the camp...

One more week until Easter
Are you guys ready?
Mama says she has a menu to plan
and extra food to buy
We'll have a special dinner with Family 
and Friends
after church
then an egg hunt....
Love the Egg hunts be-claws Mama
puts candy and prizes inside.
Have a special weekend....
Wil

3 comments:

  1. I have Easter treats to get for my little man, then April 6th is our 27th wedding anniversary, and also my dads 81st birthday. April 8th is Easter, and my sisters birthday. Woo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wil,

    Oh boy, it's gonna be so much fun at summer camp. It's like we will have our beary own secret bear pack, with all our friends. (o:

    Have fun with your Easter plans, we're busy here too. Just b-claws....giggle.

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wil,
    I'm glad you are getting ready for camp, although Granny says we are getting ready too soon.
    I get all excited about Easter. We have special menu and and egg hunt. I also make a nest at the foot of my bed to see if Easter bunny will come there.
    Hugs
    Wilbur.

    ReplyDelete