If its Wednesday, then this must be where I link my post with Joyce at From This Side of the Pond and with Susan at A Southern Daydreamer.
The house on the corner
always has such neat 'stuff ' in the yard.
Oak Leaf Hydrangea and Gerbera Daisy
I thought these Petunias' being one color and planted like this, were pretty.
There was an identical planter on the other side of the mailbox.
Queen Anne's Lace
I know this is a wildflower but I've always found them pretty.
Volume 301. Do you and your family enjoy camping? What do you enjoy the most/like the least about family camping? When was the last time you camped?
Although, there has been some camping during our marriage, we didn't camp once the children were school age.....Honey Bear and I joined my parents on camping trips twice after our children were out of the nest. It was at an AOK Campground in Trenton, Georgia in October where they had all sorts of activities going on like games, costume contests, Pancake breakfasts, and the campsite decorated for Halloween, the kids went trick or treating.
2. Did you attend a summer camp as a kid? Is that a happy or not so happy memory?
No, my parents could not afford something like that. Besides we had too much work to do in the summer with the garden and all.
3. Over the course of your life, what have you probably spent more time pondering than anything else?
why are some blessed to be parents who abuse and neglect their children while other loving couples remain childless
4. Which of the seven natural wonders of the world would you most like to see? There are many lists of wonders but this is the standard natural wonder list-Mount Everest, The Great Barrier Reef, The Grand Canyon, Victoria Falls, The Harbor of Rio de Janerio, Paricutan Volcano and The Northern Lights.
None of these have ever been high on my list of things I"d most like to see
5. What was your first real job?
What constitutes a real job? Picking cotton was the earliest job I got paid for, I suppose....I did Baby sitting and ironing for the public as a young teen...then I worked in our local burger hangout where they had a plate lunch type Sunday dinner at noon.
6. Lemonade or sweet tea...which do you prefer on a hot summer day?
Neither, actually prefer my tea unsweetened...and ice water is what I usually drink.
7. What is something that always brings a smile to your face?
8. Insert your own random thought here-
Do your children attend VBS in the Summer? This used to be something we did every year. I taught many years. My children attended until they were pre-teens. But my grandchildren don't. I wonder if it isn't as much fun as it used to be. I'd like to hear from you on this.