Well, we have snow again (sorry, Paulie).
It began snowing around 8 PM last night and it looks like we have about 6 inches...more in places....much more than on Christmas Day.
Honey Bear is in Nashville this week and he left way before the snow started last night.
I had the outside lights on and watched it snow until bedtime (around 11:30)...we had some visitors: a pair of Opossums trying to find a warm place, I guess...anyway one of them kept trying to dig under the back porch..I threw some things at it until it left...that happened twice.
1. Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?
Yes, I have won first place ribbons in poetry, prose, photography, crocheting, and scrap booking
2. Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?
The Toenails you mean? Yes they have been for the last 8 years or so.
3. What color eyes do you have?
4. Look to your left....what do you see?
Snow, trees, the back fence, the patio furniture, more snow and a Junco under the feeder....also the rest of the sofa and the window.
5. Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?
Soft and preferably still warm from the oven