Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

Each week, Java posts questions for us to answer to help get to know each other better...she says:
Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other! 

Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!


Here are this weeks questions and my answers:


1.  How many pillows do you sleep with?

2 and sometimes 3
2.  Where will you eat on Thanksgiving?
At the dinning table....Oh, you mean location? at a cabin the mountains of North Georgia.
3.  Would you rather go to a party or host a party?

Go to a party
4.  How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own?

about 8
5.  What is your favorite kind of seafood?

I love all of it but I guess my favorite would be Blackened Salmon

2 comments:

  1. My favorite seafood is popcorn shrimp from Red Lobster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm soooooooooooo excited, 50 years old and I've found the perfect blog about......bears! I love bears....teddy variety only. I'm obviously your latest follower and am delighted to have found you on the Monday blog Hop. See you again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete