Tuesday, May 14, 2019

A Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Outside my window...
58 degrees with 83% humidity, expecting
a high today of 70...a little cooler since the
weekend rain...the sun is shinning and it still
looks very green out there...the Impatiens I
planted are blooming and spreading...alas, 
the Caladiums never came up...

I am thinking...
I should get up and shower so 
I can get my day going...

I am thankful...
for my sweet Honey Bear who just
now brought in some roses from the yard
for a vase in the kitchen...

In the kitchen...
Some leftover taco meat... lettuce and 
strawberries from the garden...

I am creating
ideas for cards...want to ...make a couple
of graduation cards...

I am going...
to renew my Driver's Licence, to Publix,
and maybe a few other stops
before my appointment with the spine doctor
this afternoon...

I am wondering...
if I've recovered from the stomach virus I had
over the weekend...

A Song that stays on my mind...
Forever Young by Rod Stewart


I am reading...
The Clearing: A Strong Woman in the Middle Ages (A Medieval Tale Book 2) by [Potter, Lina J.]

I am hoping...
To have a productive day...

I am looking forward to...
Our vacation next month...

Around the house...
its cleaning day...

From my  Photo album

5 comments:

  1. I love making quesadillas with leftover taco meat. Sounds like a busy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, taco meat.

    You enjoyed your day I hope.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ****THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:****

    Portugal is the Biggest Racist country that i have ever lived in. I feared for my life there and i consider myself lucky that my family got out alive! I have never lived in such poverty (Sopas dos Pobres everyday) 40% unemployment rate and 60% of the population earn less than $932 USD per month, and that's considered Middle Class here! Within the European Union it is the worst of the worst place to live.

    The bottom line is the bulk of the People in our poor country exist in a brainless comma that is fed by Ignorance, anti-Spanish hate, and severe Racism of pretty much everybody that isn't Portuguese! And, Portugal started the Global Slave Trade in 1441 so it is definitely NOT a safe place for Blacks!!

    I found important websites that explain the Severe multi-generational Racism and Hate that exist in Portugal today, and i highly encourage all to read them and spread the word in order to avoid innocent, and desperate people from living or visiting there. Get educated on the Truths about Racist Portugal now.

    PORTUGAL IS THE BIGGEST, RACIST, ANTI-SPANISH COUNTRY ON THE PLANET!

    I HEREBY ALERT ALL PEOPLE ON EARTH TO NOT BUY FROM PUTUGAL, DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD, EARNED MONEY GOING THERE AND BOYCOTT ALL PORTUGEE STORES IN YOUR AREA! DON'T BUY THEIR GOODS OR WINES!!!

    THESE XENOPHOBIC RACISTS HAVE TO LEARN AND THE BEST WAY IS TO BLOCK THEM ECONOMICALLY!

    BE CAREFUL FRIENDS!

    ReplyDelete