Saturday, March 17, 2018

Saturday Scribbles


A couple of my blogging friends post Friday Faves which I enjoy reading...it is a look back at the past week and events, etc. which were highlights and blessings. I have a few:
1.Coming home from hospital and having a good Oxygen level with improved shortness of breath. 

2. Flowers, cards and visits from my sisterhood.

Alabama's passing of the resolution to leave our clocks alone...we will stay Daylight Savings Time and not change in the Fall...

3. Going to the thrift store to buy a cane (need something to steady me while I'm recovering) and finding one just the right height for me for $2. God had just placed it there, I'm sure.

4. My "Team" being in the Basketball playoffs and winning there first game.

The view from my window: Seeing Mama Rabbit, and different birds.
I just read on line that it can take 6 weeks or more to recover from the fatigue of Pneumonia which helped me to understand why I tire so easily...I'm going to just be patient and accept that I have limitations for a while.
Thanks for all the comments and Prudence, if you lived nearby, I'd just take you up on your offer of help.

And finally for National Quilting Day:

Mama Bear


3 comments:

  1. I had not heard about Alabama voting to stay in Daylight Savings Time. Sounds like a good idea. I don't mind DST or standard time, but I don't like going back and forth. I am glad you're improving. I hope you're getting lots of rest and sleep. I am glad you found just the right cane at such a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good oxygen level is important. Glad yours is better. That is good news about the time change. It took me about 8 weeks to recover. Take your time.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to read you are on the mend. Take it easy.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete