Wednesday, May 24, 2017
1. What color is prominent in your home? Are you glad about that or wishing you could cover it up or remove it? That would be red....its still my favorite color but I'd like to change the walls in our living room....
2. What's something you'll NEVER do again?
3. Tell us a couple of ways you fit the stereotypes associated with your gender, and a couple of ways you don't. I've spent most of my marriage keeping the home and raising my family....I am a girly girl although I was a tomboy as a kid always paling around with my young uncles....the home is my domain and I like it comfortable....I used to get up with my husband in the morning and make his breakfast, have dinner on the table when he was ready to eat....some things have changed...............a couple of ways I don't fit:: I can fix things....we once built a house and I did the wiring....I pay the bills....I don't mind getting my hands dirty....I bait my hook and clean fish...
4. May is Motorcycle Awareness Month. Have you ever owned a motorcycle? no.... Ever ridden a motorcycle?Once when I was a teenager... If the opportunity presented itself would you hop on a motorcycle and go for a ride?.....no, I think it is too dangerous
5. If someone wanted to understand you, what should they read, watch, and listen to? read syfy, adventure movies like Star Wars and Star Trek, listen to country, classical and soft rock.
6. Insert your own random thought here I was a product of stereotyping, I suppose. My Daddy had certain things he wouldn't allow his girls to do such as mowing the yard....he didn't think we needed to go to college and always said I would live at home until I married and moved in my husband's house.....I confess I enjoy having doors opened for me....and although I have held some part time jobs, I've mostly stayed home.....when I was younger I resented that but I'm not as ambitious as I once was.....instead of working a job that paid money, I've spent my life volunteering and I'm proud of who I've become......I always told my Daughter she could do anything......I might have done so she wouldn't feel like she had to fit in a certain niche