Thursday, July 21, 2016
1. Pokemon Go...your thoughts? Are you playing? Do you even know what it is?
I have read a little about it but haven't checked it out.
2. What was something you collected as a child? Do you still have that collection? If you're a parent what's something your own children collected? Have you ever camped out, stood in a crazy long queue, or paid a ridiculous sum for a 'collectible'?
I didn't collect anything as a child...Daughter had quite a stuffed animal collection and still has them...No, although I do collect some things, I don't go to that extreme
3. "Collect moments, not things"...tell us about a moment you've added to your collection this summer.
Got to hold my great Grandbaby..
4. What's something collecting dust in your home right now? Any plans to do something about it?
I collect Bears and I occasionally run them through a dry cleaning cycle in the dryer with the Dryel bag....takes about 4 times to clean them all....and figurines but they're in a glass case....my teapots and birdhouses are getting dusty.
5. A favorite song relating to time?
If You've got the money honey, I've got the time.
6. What's been your most frightening or your most interesting encounter with wildlife?
One morning when I got up and looked outside I saw what I thought was a white kitty walking across the back yard...she was carrying a baby in her mouth and then I saw another one that was black and white...first time I've ever seen a skunk up close...she had her young under the back porch and it had rained quite a bit and she was moving them one at a time to a dryer place across the street....She had a total of 6 babies and an older one with her. As soon as we thought she had finished moving them, we blocked up the place she had gotten in.
7. On July 20, 1969 Apollo 11 Commander Neil Armstrong set his foot down on the moon. If you could travel to the moon would you go? Why or why not?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am joining Joyce for this Blog party