Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
9:51am 
Outside my window...
the sun is shinning
86 degrees but feels 
like 94...
air quality is poor 
I am thinking...
about whether I should get 
up and do something
productive 
A Bible Verse I'm sharing....
"people judge by outward appearance,
but the Lord looks at the heart."
I Samuel 16:7C 
I am thankful...
that I can read The Word
anytime I please...
In the kitchen...
leftovers are scarce in the 
fridge...but there
are tomatoes for sandwiches 
I am wearing...
pajamas
I am creating...
a daily food journal
I am going...
to stay home today
I am wondering...
when we'll have a break 
in the heat
A Song that stays on my mind...
I am reading...
Whose Body by Dorothy Sayers
I am hoping...
to stick to my weight loss
plan 
I am looking forward to...
lunch with my friend tomorrow
I am learning
the limitations of getting
older 
Around the house...
things don't look too bad
In his Garden....
tomatoes are about all
that is being harvested
at the moment 
A favorite quote for today...
"The best way to predict the 
future is to create it"
 Peter Drucker
One of my favorite things...
finding a new blog friend
recently I found a blog
party: Where Bloggers
Create...and I had fun
visiting with all the participants 
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Hair appointment tomorrow
then lunch with my friend,
Rene, then a mammogram...
nothing else scheduled
possibly a baby shower 
on Saturday...
  From my  Photo album
The lake on Green Mountain
I have tried to remove the highlighting from
the first section with no luck... 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a quiet week - my favorite. Love that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a lovely day. Enjoy yourself, those days are sometimes hard to come by.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I stopped by to get caught up with you. I read back a few posts to see what you've been up to. First of all, I like your walkway. It looks nice. I noticed the little tree propped up in the background, and felt right at home :) We have one of those, too.
    Second, we have to use fans to be able to sit outside, as well. There's no way I could stand it without a fan blowing on me! Third, a few tomatoes are all that's left of our garden, with the exception of some peanuts.
    Who's baby Matthew? He's such a cutie!
    Kathy (Reflections by Kathy)

    ReplyDelete