Friday, November 6, 2015

Funny Friday

Happy Friday Everybeary...its Wil here
Guess what?
I begged and pleaded and 
Mama took me on her road trip...
before we left, I hunted up my Fall
sweater...wanted to fit in with
all the beautiful trees in the
mountains...
 This was scary...it was a long way down..
and I  was afraid I'd fall...but Mama
said there was a little flat piece
of lawn down there before the edge...
and I should be sure to fall on that if I went
over the side

 On Thursday morning we went hiking...
Papa Bear said it was mostly flat, boy,
was he wrong...It was so steep...
and you can see: I'm all tuckered out...

A beautiful view...


5 comments:

  1. Love the Fall Wil and so glad you didnt fall. My hiking days are over but glad you enjoy it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We no longer have leaves on our trees and the snow is slowly but surely coming.

    Wil, you look very dapper in your lovely fall sweater.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a lot of fun Wil. I really like your sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wil,

    The trees are bee-u-tee-ful, all the leaves here fell, although some still are hanging on (giggle).

    I like that sweater - you look beary handsome. And be careful sitting on railings, we don't want anybeary to suffer an injured bear bottom.

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like Will and his family had a nice fall trip! The pictures are great :)

    Kathy (of Reflections by Kathy)

    ReplyDelete