1. October 21, 2015 is Back to the Future Day. Did you see the movie? multple times The sequels? multiple times In the second film, Doc takes Marty into the future to prevent Marty's future son from making a mistake. They leave 1985 and land on a 'skyway' on October 21st, 2015. So tell us, what were you doing in the fall of 1985? Living in Alabama on our farm. Trying to survive my son's teenage rebellion. fostering my sister's second child. not a happy time for me to remember
2. If time travel were possible, would you want to go to the future? No, probably wouldn't be alive then. The past?Yes. I've always loved time travel books where someone traveled back in time. I would love to travel to an earlier time.
3. We're not flying cars, but some of the technology imagined in the 80's film has indeed come to pass in real life 2015-flat screen TVs on the wall, tablets, fingerprint recognition, video conferencing, online banking, 3-D movies, motion controlled video games, drone cameras, and smart glasses (Google glass). Do you worry technology is growing at a rate so fast we'll soon be unable to keep up with it's demands?Some technology is desired some is not. I think it would be better for children to learn to use their imagination more. Do you think the Internet does more harm than good? If used in moderation it is a good thing. I can't imagine going back to using reference material in hard copy. I love being able to look something up any time, any place. I think it can be harmful if it keeps young people from learning social skills or having to wait patiently for something they want.
4. Your favorite dish prepared in a slow-cooker?Soups Your favorite fast food?Frozen entrees
5. No time like the present, down time, face time, pressed for time, in the nick of time, make time, mark time, or just in time...which timely saying most relates to your life right now? down time
6. Tell us about a place you went as a child or younger person that's no longer there or is now something else.They tore down my high school and it was brand new when I was in the 7th grade. How does that make you feel?Really, I don't mind. I'm glad the students don't have to go to an old school.
7. Describe your comfort zone.Home, with my Honey Bear, knowing my children and grandchildren are safe
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Decided to make some changes to my blog. Big mistake. Forgot to save what I had so lost my gadgets will have to start over on that. Still not sure I like this new one. Plus, it took up the entire morning.
I've been available to Honey Bear as he is trying to install our new shower doors. We've put up one side two times and taken it back down. I realize we have to get it up correctly but I don't like do overs.
Hop over to Joyce's place to read more answers are play along.