Blogging and Journaling, I've found it more difficult to keep up with it, although I still want to.
2. What is one word to describe your 'job' or career?
3. What was your worst or least favorite job ever? Why?
Christmas Program Chair.........it was the most stressful thing I ever did
4. How do you measure contentment?
Being at peace whatever the circumstance.
5. Pickles-like or dislike? What is something you eat that requires a pickle? Dill, bread and butter, sweet gherkins...what's your favorite kind of pickle?
I like the gherkins especially with chicken or barbecue and I will eat whole baby dills for the saltiness but I'm not one who eats them often and I don't care for them on Hamburgers......I always used the relish in chicken, tuna, and potato salad.
6. In your current house-town-state, what is it you like living close to?
I like to have health/dental care nearby as well as shopping/restaurants, etc. Nature areas are important, too.
7. What is one thing on your 'want-to-do' list before summer draws to an official close?
Summer isn't my favorite season and except for the fresh veggies, I'm ready to be finished with heat and mosquitoes.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We've had a mild summer here but Fall is almost here and it is my favorite season.......College Football starts Saturday, Yea!
Thank you, Joyce for continuing with the Hodge.