1. What are your plans for Easter? Are you cooking a big lunch or dinner? Dyeing eggs? Attending a sun rise service? Eating too much chocolate?
Church with my family.......yes......yes.....of course
2. What is something you feel too young to do?
not too young
3. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..."
Of the characteristics mentioned in the biblical definition of love which do you find most difficult to live out and why?
Envy....mostly those women with no problem staying slim or being a size 6-10
4. What's a springtime flower you associate with your childhood?
Daffodils.....I remember putting them in food coloring to color the tips.
5. Ever sung karaoke? If so, what's your go-to song? If not and you're given the opportunity, would you?
I have my own machine so I do this often....Daddy's Hands....Mama, He's Crazy....others
6. What is something you keep in a basket?
7. When was the last time you felt foolish?
when I said something I shouldn't have
8. Insert your own random thought here.
visit Joyce to see what other's answers are....thanks, Joyce