Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

1. September is Better Breakfast month - if time, money, calories etc. were no object, what would you have for breakfast?
Probably, the same as now since I like simple breakfasts.

2. How often do you do a major clean out?
If you're talking about closets, I try to do that with the changing season.......the rest: not often enough.

3. What makes you feel appreciated?
Words, mostly but I like receiving cards and flowers, too.

4. If you had the choice, would you employ someone to help around your home/life?  Maid, Nanny, Cook, Butler or some other form of help?

I have someone who comes in to clean every two weeks.....sometimes, I'd like a general handy man, however, I believe that would be an insult Honey Bear as he is supposed to do those jobs......still, it would be nice to have someone to give a to do list and have them done when I want them done.


My Question: Have you bought any Christmas gifts yet?

Stop by and visit with Heather and Wayne and see how to play along.

11 comments:

  1. If time, money, and calories were no object, I'd love to eat at Shoney's breakfast bar. I love their food and their variety, but I don't really want a big breakfast like that every day.

    Sometimes I've thought I'd like to have someone else cook, as it is not my favorite thing to do and I often hate to stop whatever else I am doing to start dinner, but I don't think I'd really be comfortable with someone else in my home. Plus they may not make things just the way I like them. :-)

    I feel appreciated when people do nice things for me ("acts of service," the love language book calls it). I feel unappreciated when people create more work for me unnecessarily.

    No Christmas gifts here yet. We're almost done with "birthday season," and then will take a break before thinking about Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet. Next month, I'll get some suggestions from the parents of the grandchildren, then I'll officially get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started last month crocheting scarfs as Christmas presents , total to date 8 and plan on continuing till Christmas .
    As for having bought any Christmas gift, not yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have started Christmas because most of my gifts are knitted or crocheted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I haven't started Christmas shopping and unless something changes,...well, there's more important things about Christmas than presents, right? We'll just be happy if my husband isn't in the hospital this Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't done any major cleaning projects in years, just the normal housework is plenty! I would love to have someone come and clean every two weeks, I just don't trust strangers in my home :( Yes I do have some Christmas gifts bought. When I see something during the year that I know someone will like I buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom and sisters were always done Christmas shopping by June, but I've always waited till the last minute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually have Christmas Gifts, simply because I bought for last year and then my mom passed away a week before, and I just didn't do Christmas in the same way as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being the start of spring, I have just had as major cleanout too! :) Makes my heart happy to have a closet full of fresh, spring clothes! I have started with my Christmas shopping - two down and whole lot more to go!

    ReplyDelete