1. The first week of August is National Simplify Your Life Week...what's one thing you could do this week to qualify as a participant?
Plan a week's menu..........I used to do this but then got lazy, I usually have one or two menu choices that I can do without planning but the rest is not planned........we do eat leftovers often.
2. It's also National Peach Month...peach pie, peach cobbler, or please pour me a Bellini? What's your peach pleasure?
A Bellini would be great but on the more practical side, I'll say Peach Cobbler
3. Eleanor Roosevelt once wrote, "Do one thing every day that scares you." Agree or disagree...explain.
I'll have to disagree as I'm not one to do crazy or scary things.....I'm happy in my comfort zone
4. What's your favorite household chore? Yes-you have to name one.
Unloading the dishwasher (if I have to pick one)........I enjoy ironing if I'm in the mood.
5. Fodors recently listed (what they've dubbed) the ten most beautiful sunset spots in America. Click here to read more and see the pretty pictures, but this is their list:
Butterfly Beach in Santa Barbara CA, Mount Haleakala in Maui HI, Old Fort Marcy Park in Santa Fe NM, Laguna Beach CA, Hopi Point in Grand Canyon AZ, Four Seasons in Miami FL, Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica CA, Gay Head in Martha's Vineyard MA, Ensign Peak in Salt Lake City UT, and Mallory Square in Key West Florida.
Have you seen the sun set from any of these spots? If you could choose to watch the sun set this weekend from one spot on the Fodors List, which would you choose? Where was the prettiest sunset you've ever seen?
Gay Head in Martha's Vineyard
Nothing comes to mind but I have some very unusual photos from sunset in the mountains of Tennessee/North Carolina last October
6. What's your favorite or most used app? If you don't use apps how about your favorite or most visited website?
The mail ap on my phone
7. We've recently passed the halfway mark for 2013...write a seven word sentence that sums up your year thus far.
Time keeps on slipping, slipping into the future.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I don't know how Joyce continues to come up with such unusual questions week after week.......Thanks Joyce, I look forward to this.