Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

  
1. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
A pair of Croft and Barrow sports sandals (this summer)
2. Do you get embarrassed easily?
Sort of.

3. What makes you cringe?
hearing someone use foul language

4. July 29th is National Lasagna day... are you celebrating?  What kind of lasagna do you prefer?
Probably not...I don't make lasagna often because it is too much food for just two and there is too much leftover....I made it when my sister visited in May and sent half home with her.....I do love cannelloni and think it is about time I went to Terranova's for lunch...

My random question: Does anyone have a pattern for a penny rug?

Stop by over at Acting Balance and visit Heather if you want to play along.

9 comments:

  1. Fav shoes ~cool looking comfy flat boots in Fall weather. Summer fav shoes ~ pretty flip flops.

    Cringe ~obnoxious drivers

    Yes I will celebrate Lasagna day with my Lean Cusine Lasagna ...fast easy ...on my diet ;)

    No penny rug patterns here ... but best of luck with locating one.

    Have a great week.
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I have never heard of a penny rug - Did you try googling it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know it was lasagna day. I'm not having any today but I do make a good one! Enjoyed reading your answers. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know it was lasagne day either! I usually make a big one and then portion it off into little bowls and freeze them for a lazy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure what a penny rug is....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love lasagna, but like you said there is just too much for 2 people when I make it.

    Not to sure what a penny rug is either. Sounds interesting though.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foul language makes me cringe, too.

    Odd to have Lasagna Day during the summer when I don't turn on the oven unless absolutely necessary. I do love it but we rarely have it, either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of a penny rug and since you said pattern I'm going to guess that it is knitting? Which is something I have no earthly idea about

    ReplyDelete