Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Wednesday Hodge Podge: Its Always Sunny
1. What is ONE thing or area in your home or life you hope to report is completely organized when 2013 draws to a close? Do you have a plan to make it happen?
This is easy since I'm going through our paperwork.....I'm going to say: the studio and the closets in that room....I don't really have a plan, per se, just tackling one area at a time. I do have some files set up for the things we do need to keep.
2. What's the worst uniform you've ever had to wear for a job?
The only uniform I've ever worn was in Nursing School....it consisted of a short sleeve, button front blouse with a fold down collar and a kind of pinafore dress that was worn over that.
Except we had to wear a gym suit in high school that was hideous with bloomer type shorts and a shirt like top which were attached together like a jump suit.
3. What was your last kitchen 'mishap'? This question comes to you courtesy of Betty who blogs over at A Glimpse Into Midlife...everyone go say hi to Betty!
Hi Betty! I made a coconut chess pie a couple of years ago for a family gathering. the mixture was too much for the pie shell and of course ran under the crust as it baked making it difficult to get out in slices. It tasted good, though.
4. How do you protect yourself from other people's negativity?
I try not to spend too much time with people who have negative type personalities....they can bring you down....
5. Who in your family do you most resemble (physically)? If you have children, who do people say they favor? Do you agree?
I've been told that I am more like my Mother.....Both my children have a strong resemblance to their Father, although I can see some of myself in both of them.
6. January 8th is National Bubble Bath Day...will you be celebrating?
I guess I missed that memo.....I can't remember the last time I had a sit down bath....I think I did that once in all the time we lived in Memphis.
7. Some of the 'world's best winter festivals' are - Mardi Gras (New Orleans),Quebec Winter Festival (Canada), Sundance Film Festival (Park City, Utah), Rio Carnivale (Brazil), Sapporo Snow Festival (Japan), VeniceCarnival (Italy) and the Harbin Ice Festival (Northern China). Of those listed (and if cost were not a factor) which would you most like to attend and why?
If money weren't a factor, I don't think I would attend any of those. I'd pick something else. I think I'd like to take an Alaskan cruise.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The sun certainly isn't shining here this morning as once again it is raining......I bet that means its snowing somewhere else.......
Please visit Joyce for more of the Hodge.....Thanks to her for hosting and coming up with great questions each week.