Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Good Grief, Its Wednesday Hodge Podge
1. It's a brand new month...share one thing you're looking forward to in October.
Vacation in the mountains
2. Is chivalry dead? Explain.
Sometimes I think so...
I loved reading Joyce's answer....
3. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts comic strip made its debut. Which character is your favorite? Which character is most like you? (Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Shroeder, Snoopy, Woodstock, or Pig Pen) If you need a description click here .
Charlie Brown....he just wants to be liked4. What's something you're competitive about?
I'm not a very competitive person, even when playing games
5. October is National Popcorn Popping Month...are you a fan? How do you like your popcorn?'
No, I'm not a very big fan of popcorn, I'll eat a little whenever we go to the movies....Honey Bear used to eat it every day for lunch....I do like Caramel Corn
6. When did you first realize the world is small?
I don't think it is
7. In terms of architecture, what's the most beautiful building you've seen up close and in person?
I couldn't really say....I'm not a fan of elaborate structures...I'm drawn more to houses and churches from other eras.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Had a lovely time with the Princess yesterday....she is growing up quickly now, next Tuesday she'll be 12 and they will be in Disney World for her Birthday...she showed me how do a photo collage in power point, see the new header...we didn't get much creating done in the studio but it was lovely to spend time with her and just catch up. She helped me clean up the kitchen after dinner before we drove her home.
Stop by and visit Joyce. We thank her for coming up with such thought provoking questions each week.